Zu Fam | SEclub.org
Zu Fam
Все новые
about Wu-tang all over the Russia, now we ready to continue the saga.... But we need some support. We got good designers in all spheres, just have a talk to Spear from Protect Ya Neck recording label. We spoke wit him and try to do some projects now. Wu-Tang have to be international in full. And at last, but not at least we are going to release our debut album "Danja Swords"up the first week of July in Russia, a lot of people waiting for that dat shit. We need your support and able to do our best in supporting you. It was the official announcement from MDU studio, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. It was Doc Blade, Zu Fam and all my peps who support us. We get our respect to Buddha Monk, Bruklyn Zu, chambermusic, G-Clef don"t keep in heart it was a joke, wutangcorp.com, Spear from PYN peace and one love and all Wu-Fam and Wu- tang Clan

Ссылка на пост
Всего сообщений: 22
bighustler
ts 15 мая 2008 в 00:27
Zu Fam
Рэп коллектив из Питера. Парни являются поклонниками Wu движения, что непосредственно сказалось на их творчестве. Обширная информация со ссылками из первых уст! :strela: community.livejournal.com/ru_wu_tang_clan/19007.html О группе рассказывает один из участников Doc Blade.
Jeraldino
15 мая 2008 в 00:31
я не слышал их треков,но уже где то встречал название этой группы.
i_murder_you
15 мая 2008 в 00:54
шаали секира случайно не из этой группы? хм, судя по инфе, уже нет
15 мая 2008 в 00:59 / i_murder_you (1)
bighustler
ts 15 мая 2008 в 01:00
i_murder_you, из этой. :podmig: Сильнейший эмси из группы
bighustler
ts 15 мая 2008 в 01:01
Гост тоже неплох, но Секира дает джазу!
i_murder_you
15 мая 2008 в 01:08
big_hustler, я его слышал в совместном трэке со смоки мо... названия уже не припомню... чет-о там ,,улетали вороны, чтобы вернуться, в когтях петарды, которые взорвуться,,... да, не плохо так, живенько зачитывает
bighustler
ts 15 мая 2008 в 11:09
Ответ парней Будде Монку:
>>>
Aiyo, aiyo, here we are on the MDU studio, we got special reply to Buddha Monk, Bruklyn Zu, Chambermusic, Wutangcorp.com and all the realest fans of Wu-Tang all over the world. Aiyo, here is Zu Fam, Doc Blade with my nigga J- Mode our producer Major Sigar and a lot of peps who support us in our city Saint- Petersburg, Moscow and all over the Russia, you know what I mean? Aiyo, Buddha, calm down man, calm down. You spread a lot of shit on us, just calm down now, calm down! We"ve got something to say: first of all we never took your name. What you mean? We took the name ZU FAM 5 years ago and took dat shit from the movies, youknowimean? Do you remember The Legend of ZU, ZU Warriors - we were inspired by them. And there is a large difference between names Bruklyn Zu and Zu Fam. The same part is only - ZU, uknowimsaying? We got our own FAM with people who support us, we are more than one hundred. :strela:
bighustler
ts 15 мая 2008 в 11:13
We never try to make money on your name it impossible coz we got respect to Bruklyn Zu and all Wu-Fam members. We"d like talk to you but we don"t know how to contact with you aiyo, Buddha, NO BLACK PR! uknowimean? It was the only one way to pay your attention to us. Just have a look on this situation on the other hand, why we couldn"t get some business together? Support, respect at first and maybe some deals in future? Im sure that not a lot of people know about situation on hip-hop stage in Russia. Now St.Petersburg is coming on the first place of quality and different rap in Russia. Now we have good studios, affiliated with promoting companies, good producers and try to raise the production level higher and higher. Zu Fam always try to support and raise Wu-style in our city and the whole of Russia. There are a lot of peps which have being inspired by Wu-tang for last 5 years. We are from 1997 up today. Zu Fam continues the :strela:
bighustler
ts 15 мая 2008 в 11:16
lyrical part of Wu-style in Russian course people understand Wu better in their own language. Zu Fam isn"t like teenagers motherfuckas that spread a shit in forums and do anything else just hate the artists. But fuck dat, the situation now is quiet difficult because the commercial shit like Eminem, 50 fucking Cent, G-the mothefucking Unit and all the mothefuckas shiting classics and traditional rap is growing up. They try to fuck Wu-tang and Shaolin-style but fucked themselves. Who is supporting Wu-tang in Russia? No one! But we think we need it both. Russia has a good market developing fast now. Fuck the pirates, uknowimsaying? We would like to support Wu-tang in Russia officially because the Wu-tang is the mothership of Hip-hop, uknowimean - like Dirty said (R.I.P). The men who still in da game need dat shit. At 1998 we made Russian unofficial site containing all the information about about Wu-tang and the list of WF members. It was the most famous site :strela:
bighustler
ts 15 мая 2008 в 11:18
about Wu-tang all over the Russia, now we ready to continue the saga.... But we need some support. We got good designers in all spheres, just have a talk to Spear from Protect Ya Neck recording label. We spoke wit him and try to do some projects now. Wu-Tang have to be international in full. And at last, but not at least we are going to release our debut album "Danja Swords"up the first week of July in Russia, a lot of people waiting for that dat shit. We need your support and able to do our best in supporting you. It was the official announcement from MDU studio, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. It was Doc Blade, Zu Fam and all my peps who support us. We get our respect to Buddha Monk, Bruklyn Zu, chambermusic, G-Clef don"t keep in heart it was a joke, wutangcorp.com, Spear from PYN peace and one love and all Wu-Fam and Wu- tang Clan
Filon6233
21 сен 2008 в 20:10
big_hustler,можеш это на русском написать я слышал что то об этом ,но тоже ма энглише было.и ты не знаеш где их треки можно не альбомами скинуть ,а по отдельности ,а то на компе винду переустановил и без музона остался,а интернет на компе медленыи и качать не возможно,а так через телефон скачал бы?
Filon6233
21 сен 2008 в 20:22
big_hustler,это не в тему сразу извеняю за флуд ,модераторы подчистити раздел музыки с месеца июль 2008 там более 20закрытых и неудалёных тем где меньше 10постов!
Скачать тему
Для полноценного использования разделов сайта войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Музыка | Обо всём | Форум | Главная
18+ © Seclub.org 2003-2024